The mission of the Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corporation is to market the economic assets of the Lehigh Valley and to serve as a regional shared services and resource center to help businesses to come, grow, and start here.
Our vision is of a Lehigh Valley with a diverse economic base in our cities and counties that enable businesses to come here, start here and flourish here in order to create jobs and opportunities for all of our residents.
- Marketing Economic Assets
- Coordinating a Prepared Workforce
- Focusing on City and Urban Development
- Serving as a Shared Services Center
- Providing Access to Capital
- Building our Resources and Engaging Stakeholders
Fall Signature Event at The Crayola Experience
Save the date: LVEDC’s Fall Signature Event will be held on Thursday, December 15, from 5 – 8 p.m. at The Crayola Experience in Easton. Please join us as we learn about Crayola’s global presence from Smith Holland, President & CEO, Crayola. Manufacturing is now the largest sub-sector of the Lehigh Valley’s gross domestic product, making […]