The mission of the Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corporation is to market the economic assets of the Lehigh Valley and to serve as a regional shared services and resource center to help businesses to come, grow, and start here.
Our vision is of a Lehigh Valley with a diverse economic base in our cities and counties that enable businesses to come here, start here and flourish here in order to create jobs and opportunities for all of our residents.
- Marketing Economic Assets
- Coordinating a Prepared Workforce
- Focusing on City and Urban Development
- Serving as a Shared Services Center
- Providing Access to Capital
- Building our Resources and Engaging Stakeholders
State of Lehigh County
Lehigh County Executive Tom Muller’s 2017 State of the County Address will be presented by the Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corporation on Wednesday, February 22, from 7:30 – 9 a.m. The event will take place at DeSales University Center, 2755 Station Ave, Center Valley, PA 18034. Registration and breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m., and […]