The mission of the Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corporation is to market the economic assets of the Lehigh Valley and to serve as a regional shared services and resource center to help businesses to come, grow, and start here.
Our vision is of a Lehigh Valley with a diverse economic base in our cities and counties that enable businesses to come here, start here and flourish here in order to create jobs and opportunities for all of our residents.
- Marketing Economic Assets
- Coordinating a Prepared Workforce
- Focusing on City and Urban Development
- Serving as a Shared Services Center
- Providing Access to Capital
- Building our Resources and Engaging Stakeholders
Conversation & Cocktails with U.S. Senator Bob Casey
LVEDC is pleased to welcome United States Senator Bob Casey for a special Conversations & Cocktails event on Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at the State Theatre Center for the Arts, Acopian Ballroom (453 Northampton Street, Easton, PA 18042). The event will take place from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. This event is free to attend, but registration […]