The mission of the Lehigh Valley Economic Development Corporation is to market the economic assets of the Lehigh Valley and to serve as a regional shared services and resource center to help businesses to come, grow, and start here.
Our vision is of a Lehigh Valley with a diverse economic base in our cities and counties that enable businesses to come here, start here and flourish here in order to create jobs and opportunities for all of our residents.
- Marketing Economic Assets
- Coordinating a Prepared Workforce
- Focusing on City and Urban Development
- Serving as a Shared Services Center
- Providing Access to Capital
- Building our Resources and Engaging Stakeholders
Grow Here: Addressing the Need for Smaller Space for Growing Companies
There is no shortage of real estate to rent or own in the Lehigh Valley, from shared co-working spaces to warehouses that exceed 1 million square feet. But finding the perfect next space can be a challenge for startups and growing companies that lack the right resources or networks. This event will discuss the need […]